Every three months we offer Starting Point, which is the starting point for people getting involved at SCC. Pastor Brad shares the DNA of SCC and the vision of where we're headed. But what's next? For some people it's getting baptized and for others it's learning to read and study the Bible. Others are curious how to serve and use their spiritual gifts? We all have a next step when it comes to our relationship with Jesus. What's your next step?
At SCC we want to equip you to step into what's next in your faith. You can take one, two, three, or all of the classes. Each class takes place during the 11am service. Let us know what classes you plan to attend with the form below.
Next Step Classes - 11am in Room 110
- 11th - How to Pray
- 18th - Understanding the Holy Spirit
- 25th - Why Community Matters
- 4th - How to Share Your Story
- 11th - What Is Your SHAPE
- 18th - Engaging the World through Generosity
- 25th - Engaging the World Through Serving